quinta-feira, 24 de março de 2011

.:: ' ϟ Lucas ::.

My Biography

Hello! My name is Lucas de Freitas Barbosa and I'm sixteen years old. Currently live in Brasilia - Distrito Federal.
I live with my parents and I have a sister and two nephews.
My daily life is very busy, I love hanging out with friends, playingguitar, getting on the internet, play soccer, read books etc. of actionand suspense. No's good at history but I am excellent in Biology anda little English. :)
Aigo is my best Kaique Santos and my best friend is Maria Helena.Compartinho with them my life because I have confidence in them.They are cool, smart, cute. HEHE!
But I have much to tell of my life, but many things. See ya

"Everything in life lasts long enough to make it unforgettable." 
ass.: ' ϟ LuC Barbosa   





Um comentário: